Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., in association with the Delta Foundation, Inc. (formerly Prince George’s County Delta Alumnae Foundation), sponsors annual tours of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in order to advance and promote the Sorority’s national programmatic thrust, educational development, ultimately affording youth opportunities to visit some of the nation’s most prestigious HBCUs.
The HBCU Tour program is a two tier action plan that consists of a six day tour for high school students in grades 10, 11, and 12 and a one day tour in the Fall and Spring for students in grades 7, 8, and 9.
- Fri, Sep 29PGCAC, NPHC, and the American Red Cross Community Blood Drive
- Fri, Sep 29Financial Fifth Friday with PGCAC and New York Life
- Mon, Oct 09Suicide Prevention: Let's Have a ConversationOct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMpgcacsuicideprevention.eventbrite.comSuicide Prevention sponsored by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in collaboration with the PG County Community Crisis Services' Call Center Director Jamieson Brill and the Mental Health Empowerment agency CEO T-Kea Blackman
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Wednesday Wise Webinars: Scholarship Informational Sessions 2023
- Sat, Oct 14American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Virtual Walk
- Thu, Oct 19Home Fire Prevention and Evacuation WebinarOct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMWebinarPlease join the Prince George's County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) DST, Emergency Response Team Committee, and the Prince George's County Fire-EMS Department on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., for an informative webinar on home fire prevention and evacuation plans.