*Due to COVID-19, our meetings are currently being held both face-to-face and virtually.
Thank you for visiting the website of the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC), Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. If you are looking for a chapter home, then you have come to the right place. We are excited that you are considering PGCAC as your chapter home.
The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter meets monthly on the second Saturday from September through June. All meetings start promptly at 10:30 a.m. The attire is Business.
Meetings are ONLY open to duly initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Proof of membership is required and must be verified before admittance to chapter meeting is granted. A visiting soror is any duly initiated soror who is not currently on our roster.
In the new world of virtual chapter meetings, a visiting soror must complete the membership verification form or download a Verification of Membership letter from her Sisters’ Only profile on the national website and submit to president[at]pgcacdst.org no later than the Wednesday before a chapter meeting. Once validated, a special number will be sent to the visiting soror to join the chapter meeting.
NOTE: Individuals seeking membership in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., will NOT be admitted into the chapter meeting. All chapter meetings are CLOSED to the public.
- Fri, Sep 29PGCAC, NPHC, and the American Red Cross Community Blood Drive
- Fri, Sep 29Financial Fifth Friday with PGCAC and New York Life
- Mon, Oct 09Suicide Prevention: Let's Have a ConversationOct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMpgcacsuicideprevention.eventbrite.comSuicide Prevention sponsored by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in collaboration with the PG County Community Crisis Services' Call Center Director Jamieson Brill and the Mental Health Empowerment agency CEO T-Kea Blackman
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Wednesday Wise Webinars: Scholarship Informational Sessions 2023
- Sat, Oct 14American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Virtual Walk
- Thu, Oct 19Home Fire Prevention and Evacuation WebinarOct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMWebinarPlease join the Prince George's County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) DST, Emergency Response Team Committee, and the Prince George's County Fire-EMS Department on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., for an informative webinar on home fire prevention and evacuation plans.