Since its founding more than a century ago in 1913, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated has clearly distinguished itself as a public service organization that boldly confronts the challenges essentially encountered by African Americans and, hence, all Americans. The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter works tirelessly to emulate its shared mission with the Sorority by developing and implementing a wide range of award-winning empowering programs and initiatives that can be replicated to raise awareness and effect change.
Collectively, these public service initiatives target the long-standing programmatic areas of:
- Fri, Sep 29PGCAC, NPHC, and the American Red Cross Community Blood Drive
- Fri, Sep 29Financial Fifth Friday with PGCAC and New York Life
- Mon, Oct 09Suicide Prevention: Let's Have a ConversationOct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMpgcacsuicideprevention.eventbrite.comSuicide Prevention sponsored by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in collaboration with the PG County Community Crisis Services' Call Center Director Jamieson Brill and the Mental Health Empowerment agency CEO T-Kea Blackman
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Wednesday Wise Webinars: Scholarship Informational Sessions 2023
- Sat, Oct 14American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Virtual Walk
- Thu, Oct 19Home Fire Prevention and Evacuation WebinarOct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMWebinarPlease join the Prince George's County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) DST, Emergency Response Team Committee, and the Prince George's County Fire-EMS Department on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., for an informative webinar on home fire prevention and evacuation plans.