Since its chartering in March 1974, the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC), Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. has mirrored its programs of community service in the distinguished image of its National organization, which in dramatic fashion, confronts the challenges of African Americans and their families. During the past four decades, PGCAC has worked tirelessly to develop and implement a wide range of empowering programs and initiatives that emulate its shared mission with that of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
PGCAC continues to advance its efforts to strengthen African American families and communities through its Five-Point Program Thrust:
- Fri, Sep 29PGCAC, NPHC, and the American Red Cross Community Blood Drive
- Fri, Sep 29Financial Fifth Friday with PGCAC and New York Life
- Mon, Oct 09Suicide Prevention: Let's Have a ConversationOct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMpgcacsuicideprevention.eventbrite.comSuicide Prevention sponsored by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in collaboration with the PG County Community Crisis Services' Call Center Director Jamieson Brill and the Mental Health Empowerment agency CEO T-Kea Blackman
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Wednesday Wise Webinars: Scholarship Informational Sessions 2023
- Sat, Oct 14American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Virtual Walk
- Thu, Oct 19Home Fire Prevention and Evacuation WebinarOct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMWebinarPlease join the Prince George's County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) DST, Emergency Response Team Committee, and the Prince George's County Fire-EMS Department on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., for an informative webinar on home fire prevention and evacuation plans.