Annual Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show
The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter, in partnership with the Delta Foundation, Inc. (formerly Prince George’s County Delta Alumnae Foundation) hosts an annual star-studded Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show and Luncheon in Prince George’s County, MD. This annual fundraiser celebrates an afternoon of achievements, dreams and fashion inspired by our goal of awarding over $80,000 in scholarships to deserving students from Prince George’s County, MD. Each year’s event features renowned designers, fabulous runway models, sophisticated styles, and the latest fashion essentials and accessories, all in support of our Scholarship Program.
Funds from the Annual Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show and Luncheon are used entirely to support the Delta Foundation, Inc./PGCAC Scholarship Program. To date, PGCAC has awarded over $1.2 million in scholarship to deserving students from the County.
- Fri, Sep 29PGCAC, NPHC, and the American Red Cross Community Blood Drive
- Fri, Sep 29Financial Fifth Friday with PGCAC and New York Life
- Mon, Oct 09Suicide Prevention: Let's Have a ConversationOct 09, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMpgcacsuicideprevention.eventbrite.comSuicide Prevention sponsored by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in collaboration with the PG County Community Crisis Services' Call Center Director Jamieson Brill and the Mental Health Empowerment agency CEO T-Kea Blackman
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Wednesday Wise Webinars: Scholarship Informational Sessions 2023
- Sat, Oct 14American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Virtual Walk
- Thu, Oct 19Home Fire Prevention and Evacuation WebinarOct 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMWebinarPlease join the Prince George's County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) DST, Emergency Response Team Committee, and the Prince George's County Fire-EMS Department on Thursday, October 19, 2023, from 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., for an informative webinar on home fire prevention and evacuation plans.